Sunday, June 30, 2013

My First Knitting Scarf!! xD

KNITTING!! KNITTING!!!

I always wanted to learn knitting so badly.... so I get my yarns from taobao as it's super duper hard for me to find a nice yarn that is suitable to make a scarf in malaysia here. (oh maybe there is, LOL)

Well for me, knitting is something like crochet, but the hands thingy quite freaking me out, cuz I need to ensure the yarns and the needle is under my control, I will said that it's pretty challenging  at first, when but you get used to it, it will go a lot more easier, and you even able knit without looking at it. LOL





First time knitting, you can notice the flaws... T_T 
MORE PRACTICE IS NEEDED!


This is how it goes..., but the scarf is still yet to be completed.


Casting!!!!, The easiest in knitting, yeah!! I mastered it in few minutes... Great achievement huh? ><


A picture of me, and the casting, just for memento, xDDD
SMILE~~~


I lost patience sometimes, cuz it really takes LOTS OF LOTS OF time. But sometimes i enjoyed, cuz I'm able to start a scarf just from a yarn and I know of cuz it's started from yarn, what else would it be LOL, but yeah I'm just proud of myself... heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment